GPC Educational Achievement Program (GEAP)
• GEAP Scholars must have every intention of attending, graduating from and earning a baccalaureate degree from one of the member TAG institutions.
• GEAP Scholars are required to register for a first-year seminar course, attend all assigned workshops, advisement sessions, community service activities, field trips and to actively participate in the GPC Latino Connections student organization (See GEAP Calendar of Planned Activities - coming soon).
• Scholars must maintain full-time student status at GPC.
• Scholars must maintain a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.6., and a minimum semester GPA of 2.6.
• The academic record of all GEAP Scholars will be reviewed semi-annually. The level of support will be determined largely by progress toward your degree.